With six stores across the country, HARIBO has chosen to take its support for worthy causes even further with charity collection tins now proudly situated at the till point in each shop.
Chosen by team members, HARIBO will champion causes which are local to each store. It is hoped that every contribution, large or small, will have a positive impact on the fantastic work that each organisation undertakes. The six chosen charities are:
- HARIBO shop, Pontefract – Prince of Wales Hospice
- HARIBO shop McArthurGlen Designer Outlet, York – Martin House Hospice
- HARIBO shop McArthurGlen Designer Outlet, Ashford – Pilgrims Hospice
- HARIBO shop London Designer Outlet – St Luke’s Hospice
- HARIBO shop Clarks Village, Somerset – Children’s Hospice – South West
- HARIBO shop McArthurGlen Designer Outlet, Cheshire Oaks – Hospice of the Good Shepherd
Julie Beaman from the Corporate Communications Team at HARIBO, comments:
“As a team, we’re passionate about doing our bit to support good causes. In fact, my colleagues can regularly be found climbing mountains, rowing boats or selling raffle tickets to win a car all in the name of charity. In this case, it’s a simple gesture, but one that we really hope our customers will embrace. If we can play a small part in helping to put a smile on someone’s face in their time of need, it will have been worthwhile.”
This latest gesture builds upon the longer-term support that HARIBO continues to offer to charitable organisations throughout the UK and also in West Yorkshire, home to its UK Headquarters.
For further information on any of the charities mentioned, or for details on how to pledge your support, please click on the links above.